October is my birthday month and what better way of celebrating getting a year older is to get free stuff. Here is a list of things that you can get for free on your birthday:
- Boston Pizza: sign up and get a complimentary plate of pasta or dessert on your birthday.
- Milestones: bring three friends with you to dinner and get your meal free
- Swiss Chalet: Kids eat free on their birthday.
- Baskin Robbins: Join their birthday club and get 2.5 oz scoop on your birthday.
- Booster Juice: Get a free smoothie on your birthday. Must sign up online.
- Starbucks: Get a free coffee on your birthday when you sign up for Starbucks rewards.
- Sephora: Get a free freebie in your inbox when you’re part of their rewards program.
- Toys “R” Us: Free birthday gift card until your child turns 10.
- Prime Minister: “A congratulatory letter from the Prime Minister of Canada for your 65th and 70th Birthday and a certificate for your 75th birthday.”
Do you know of any other great free things on your birthday in Ottawa? Let me know in the comments below.