As a parent, you work hard all day, trying to please your mini-me, but you goof sometimes and you get one unhappy little child.
I don’t know about you, but from my experience here are some sure-fire ways you can turn your little angel into a little monster:
- Not responding to “mom” within the first 10 seconds of them trying to get your attention.
- Not leaving for playground the moment you mention it.
- Noticing that the snowman you created together melted.
- Put a small piece of cheese on their plate.
- The “blue cup” is still dirty and in the dishwasher.
- Forgetting your child’s lovely at grandma’s.
- Wash their hair.
- It’s raining outside.
- Not letting them hold the Cheerio box at the grocery store.
- Not singing their favourite song the right way or the right tune.
Do you have anything to add to my list?